0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. An oil tank with a capacity of 200 gallons contains 50 gallons of oil. Find the ratio of the number of gallons of oil in the tank to the capacity of the tank.
2. Express 36 to 12 in simplest form as a fraction
3. A baseball team played 162 games and won 90. What is the ratio of the number of games won to the number of games played
4. A student did six of ten problems correctly. What is the ratio of the number right to the number wrong?
5. Jennifer mixes 600 ml of orange juice with 900 ml of apple juice to make a fruit drink. Write the ratio of orange juice to apple juice in its simplest form.
6. If 6 copies of a book cost £9, calculate the cost of 8 books.
7. Julie and Jack run a stall at a car boot sale and take a total of £90. They share the money in the ratio 4 : 5. How much money does Julie receive?
8. Rachel, Ben and Emma are given £52. They decide to divide the money in the ratio of their ages, 10 : 9 : 7. How much does Emma receive?
9. In a fruit cocktail drink, pineapple juice, orange juice and apple juice are mixed in the ratio 7 : 5 : 4. How much of pineapple juice is needed to make 80 ml of the cocktail
10. Given that a weight of 1 lb is approximately equivalent to 450 grams, convert 9 lb into grams.
11. If £1 is worth 9 Ff, convert 54 Ff to £
12. Blue, red and yellow paints are mixed to produce 200 ml of another colour. How much of red colour is needed if they are mixed in the ratio 9 : 4 : 3?
13. Before 1971, Britain used a system of money where there were 12 pennies in a shilling and 20 shillings in a pound. Convert 180 pennies into shillings.
14. Express to in its simplest form.
15. If £1 is worth $1.60, convert $8 to pounds